Safe, quick and easy.
Say hello to our new aerial sports analysis system. Get a persistant aerial view of any sport. Position the camera anywhere on the field at any height while you control it safely from the ground. Because High Sight is on a line it cannot crash, it is silent and is very easy to use. Set up is less than 5 min and card swaps can be done in less than 30 seconds
At only 19" long High Sight is compact and light weight.
Control the camera and watch live videofeed with the included 7" monitor/remote.
- The 3 axis stabilized gimbal provides rock steady video in windy conditions.
- Remote controlled 360 degree continuous pan and 180 Degree tilt.
- Remote controlled zoom and record start/stop.
- “Smooth Stop” technology means High Sight will smoothly stop at each end of the line automatically. (You’ll never have to take your eyes off the monitor.)
- Electronics are housed within the aluminum frame for protection from the elements.
- A single LiPo battery to power everything including the camera. (Say good-bye to tedious battery management.) Run time of over 4 hours.
- “Line Lock” ensures High Sight will never fall off the line.
- Ready to use out of the box. Plug and play.
- High Sight produces silky smooth video with no jitters, bumps or unwanted movement.
- Only one person is required to set up and operate. Setup time is less than 5 minutes. No experience needed to operate.